- August 31, Thursday: Welcome reception and on-site registration at 6pm till 8pm in the building of ETF. Live music and a cocktail party. Free of charge.
- September 1, Friday: Reception and a cocktail in the City Hall, at 7pm. Free of charge.
- September 2, Saturday: Conference concert and ethno style fashion show - 'Galerija fresaka' (freco museum), at 8pm. Free of charge.
- September 3, Sunday:
- 3pm: walking sightseeing tour of Belgrade, with an English speaking guide. Refreshments will be offered. Free of charge.
- 8pm: Conference dinner - Restaurant 'Ima dana', in Skadarlia, the bohemian quarter of Belgrade. The participants are required to choose one of three menus at the on-site registration (standard with meat, or fish, or vegetarian). A partial cover of 10 euros per person will be required.
- September 4, Monday: Closing ceremony, a farewel cocktail. Free of charge.
- September 5, Thusday: One day excursion to Sremski Karlovci, north of Belgrade, a historical center of Serbian culture, a tour arround the town, a visit to a wine cellar and tasting wines, a visit to an orthodox monastery dating from 15th century, and lunch.
Depending of the number of people, the travel will be by a train 'Romantika' (a steam-powered train, with authentic coaches from past), or by bus. Free of charge, obligatory to apply at on-site registration.
- September 6, Wednesday: One day excursion to interesting places in Serbia - for participants who want to take part in the conference 'Spectra of Graphs and Applications' on September 5.